Zilla and the Comics Junkies

Thursday, June 23, 2005



Zilla's June Previews Shopping Cart

Here's a look at my mailordercomics.com shopping cart for the june previews... I'm not posting this because i think anyone really cares what i'm buying, but thought someone out there might be able to give me some ideas of stuff i'm missing? especially TPB's/HC's (my pull list of monthlies is pretty set right now)... and who knows i might have something on here you accidentally slept on too:

Free Previews Catalog
REVELATIONS #1 - hype about this one.
CONAN #19 (MR) - as long as this team stays together i'll keep buying these...
USAGI YOJIMBO #86 - pull list.
STAR WARS CLONE WARS ADVENTURES VOL 4 TP - reminds me of my beloved genndy cartoon series.
SUPERMAN BATMAN #22 - pull list (even though it's been pretty weird lately).
WATCHMEN TP NEW PTG - never read this (can you believe it?).
FERRO CITY #1 - taking a chance on this one - but seems cool.
GUN FU TP - can't wait.
HOUSE OF M #5 (Of 8)
HOUSE OF M #6 (Of 8)
INCREDIBLE HULK #85 - pull list.
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #81 - pull list.
ULTIMATE X-MEN #62 - pull list.
WOLVERINE #31 (MR) - pull list.
DEFENDERS #2 (Of 5) - kind of hype about this title - betting #1 will be good and grabbing #2 here.
CABLE DEADPOOL #18 - pull list.
POWERS #14 (MR) - pull list.
WOLVERINE SOULTAKER TP - read #1 and liked it - decided to wait for the trade and here it is.
STORMBREAKER SAGA OF BETA RAY BILL TP - buying on recommendation from CBR.
EL ARSENAL #2 (Of 3) (MR) - same as defenders #2, betting #1 will be good. may take this one out - game time decision.
SHAOLIN COWBOY #5 - pull list. not much story but great to look at.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


In no particular order:

Criminal, The Goon, Daredevil, Exterminators, Punisher, Hellboy/B.P.R.D (All), Powers, Godland, Usagi Yojimbo, The Walking Dead, Invincible, Conan, Ex Machina, DMZ, Desolation Jones, Fell, 100 Bullets, All-Star Superman, Ultimates 2, Loveless, and Fear Agent.

I'm recently back reading after a 15 year comics hiatus.

Zilla is not my real name.

I'm from Tejas living in VA. I'm married w/ 2 dogs. I'm an IT security consultant cranking the wheel for a big consulting firm in "real" life.

I watch the History Channel, Nat'l Geo, TLC, Mil Channel, ESPN and NFL Network, CourtTV (forensic files, etc.) and the Cartoon Network (love Genndy T's Samurai Jack and Clone Wars Adventures). My taste in movies: Gladiator, Last Samurai, Braveheart, Godfather, Tarantino (whatever), Kung-Fu (whatever), Westerns, Top Gun, Big Lebowski.

I love the outdoors and bs'ing around w/ my dogs.

In addition to being a comics junkie, i'm also a sports junkie especially when it comes to the Texas Longhorns and the Dallas Cowboys.



Blog contents copyright © 2005 Rod Wetsel