Zilla and the Comics Junkies

Wednesday, January 11, 2006



New Spidey Costume?

Newsarama has an interesting article about a potential new Spidey costume (supposedly to debut at the end of the "Other" story arc which i unceremoniously ditched after just a few issues). Wonder if this one is meant to stick or last an issue or 2 or and arc or what?

I have to admit the LAST time Parker's "classic" costume took a long term rest was when it was replaced by my all-time favorite - the B&W venom duds. Now THAT was a cool spidey costume. This new one? Not so much...



1 Comments:

12 January, 2006 02:41, Blogger Christopher Green said...

My all time favourite Spider-Man costume will always be; Ben Reilly's Spider-Man duds.

 

Post a Comment


In no particular order:

Criminal, The Goon, Daredevil, Exterminators, Punisher, Hellboy/B.P.R.D (All), Powers, Godland, Usagi Yojimbo, The Walking Dead, Invincible, Conan, Ex Machina, DMZ, Desolation Jones, Fell, 100 Bullets, All-Star Superman, Ultimates 2, Loveless, and Fear Agent.

I'm recently back reading after a 15 year comics hiatus.

Zilla is not my real name.

I'm from Tejas living in VA. I'm married w/ 2 dogs. I'm an IT security consultant cranking the wheel for a big consulting firm in "real" life.

I watch the History Channel, Nat'l Geo, TLC, Mil Channel, ESPN and NFL Network, CourtTV (forensic files, etc.) and the Cartoon Network (love Genndy T's Samurai Jack and Clone Wars Adventures). My taste in movies: Gladiator, Last Samurai, Braveheart, Godfather, Tarantino (whatever), Kung-Fu (whatever), Westerns, Top Gun, Big Lebowski.

I love the outdoors and bs'ing around w/ my dogs.

In addition to being a comics junkie, i'm also a sports junkie especially when it comes to the Texas Longhorns and the Dallas Cowboys.



Blog contents copyright © 2005 Rod Wetsel